View the contents of Mcity Insight Newsletters here. Newsletters contain news, articles, updates, and more. The Insight Newsletter is delivered on a quarterly basis. Sign up to get the latest Mcity news in the footer.
- New tools from Mcity simplify creation, execution of complex AV test scenarios
- ACM first to license Mcity OS
- New U-M Ford Robotics Building a sandbox for robot research and home to automaker’s first mobility research lab on a university campus
- 2021 TechLab at Mcity cohort kicks off year with state of Michigan’s chief mobility officer and COVID-era video conference
- $9.95M from U.S. Department of Transportation for ‘smart intersections’ across Ann Arbor
- Register now for 2021 CCAT Global Symposium
Special Edition: Happy New Year 2021
- Happy Anniversary, Mcity Test Facility! Still evolving. Still innovating. Still one-of-a-kind
- Riders, nonriders gain trust in AV tech after Mcity Driverless Shuttle experience
- Mcity Staff Spotlight: Carnivore’s delight! Mcity’s in-house charcuterie expert knows his bacon
- COVID-19 could have derailed Mcity’s 2020 summer interns. It did not.
- TechLab at Mcity students get hands-on experience with robot delivery service
- UM, Mcity partner with state of Michigan, Cavnue on Michigan Connected Corridor
- What’s new at the Mcity Test Facility?